Below is a list of frequently asked questions for our Apprentice Solutions. If your question hasn't been answered here on this page please send us an email.
- What does Apprentice Solutions do?
Apprentice Solutions provides businesses with outsourced apprentice management to help retain staff. Apprentice Solutions offers the following services:
- Recruitment and job matching services
- Advice and guidance to develop career paths
- Regular coaching and support for apprentices and trainees
- Deliver customised critical skills training to support apprentices and their managers.
- How can Apprentice Solutions support my business?
Apprentice Solutions is designed to add value to businesses by:
Supporting employers in getting the best out of their staff. This is done through an intensive managed program consisting of training, coaching, problem solving, and communication strategies between employers and staff.
Assisting employees to develop skill sets. This will increase staff productivity, giving them better job satisfaction, more career choices, and optimum output for the business.
- Why should we put an Apprentice through a managed program with BUSY?
- BUSY At Work allows you to get on with day-to-day business while our experienced coaches take care of your apprentices. We provide a tailored service that is flexible and affordable. Our program compliments your employee’s career pathway through a supported program to help them complete their training, improve job satisfaction and increase productivity for your organisation.
- Who is eligible to use Apprentice Solutions in my business?
- Our programs are developed specifically for apprentices and trainees however there are no eligibility criteria for the use of our services. This is open to all individuals and groups wishing to improve staff retention and the quality of business output, job satisfaction and career development.
- Can you also provide worksite inspections, OH&S inductions and candidate screening?
Yes, as part of our full service this is automatically included. We tailor a program to the size and length of time you require.
- Can I request to have additional staff added into the training that arenít being managed by BUSY?
Yes you can. We will negotiate a special price for additional staff as part of our support program. Our service is open to all staff including apprentices, supervisors, team leaders and managers.
- What does the coaching involve?
Coaching is a relationship program built around career pathway development, guidance and is focused on being valuable as an employee. It works through goal setting, up-skilling, communication, assisting with finding support when required with personal or work issues and much more.
- Can I just use your coaching program?
- Unfortunatly no, our coaching service is part of our complete Apprentice Solutions program which is tailored to the needs of each business.
- How long does the program run for?
This is evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Each program is tailored to meet your needs as an employer and can range from 3 months to the completion of apprenticeship or traineeship which in some cases can be 4 years.
- How often does the training happen?
- Training is offered on an as needs basis generally 3 times in the first year and twice in the second. We may offer set training courses in an open invitation to businesses in different regions as deemed necessary. Our coaching service is offered up to once per month for the length of the program.
- Is critical skills training funded under a Government program?
- Unfortunatly no it isn't, critical skills training is either included as part of the BUSY At Work Apprentice Solutions program or delivered on a per student price basis.
- What do participants receive?
Staff receive a certificate of attendance along with course notes.
- What would this cost?
Apprentice Solutions provides a tailored service that is flexible and affordable. Our goal is to reduce your staffing and recruitment costs through our program. Our Account Manager’s will be happy to discuss this affordable service with you and develop a package to suit your business needs.
- Where is the training delivered?
- Our services can be provided onsite with your staff or offsite.