Since 1998 BUSY At Work has played a key role in growing Australian Apprenticeships and Traineeships throughout Queensland and is the longest serving Australian Apprenticeships Centre in the State.
BUSY At Work Apprenticeships Services is an Australian Apprenticeships Centre and is contracted by the Australian Government to provide advice on apprenticeships and traineeships and to promote and administer incentives for apprenticeship opportunities through the Australian Apprenticeships Incentive Program. Over the years we have established a reputation as the specialists in apprenticeships support services. We provide consultation to businesses to identify training needs and advise on the Australian Apprenticeships Incentive Program.
We provide the most up-to-date information, administrative assistance, support and advice to jobseekers and current apprentices and their employers as well as existing workers, school students and numerous other stakeholders.
We take the financial and administrative burden off you and make it easier for you to invest in the best career path for your staff. We do this by:
- Providing you with the most accurate advice and information to suit your business.
- Assisting you to choose the right qualification and link you to the right training organisations.
- Visiting you at your workplace to complete your paperwork and induct your apprentice into their qualification.
- Assessing your eligibility and processing claims for available government incentives.
- Helping you to complete and lodge your paperwork.
- Keeping in touch with you and your employees to make sure you’re on the right path.