In addition to a supportive environment where staff are empowered to achieve their goals, BUSY staff receive the following benefits:
Flexible working hours to support work/life balance
- Opportunities for part-time employment where this fits with operational requirements.
- Free access to an employee assistance program for help with personal and work related problems.
- Employee Wellness Program – annually we provide all staff with the most recent flu vaccination. We employ the best people and care about keeping you fit and healthy.
- Staff consultation arrangements to enable you to have your say.
- An inclusive and diverse environment where different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are valued.
Generous leave provisions
- 4 weeks annual leave with 17.5% leave loading.
- 10 days per year personal leave for personal illness, carer and other personal responsibilities (such as caring for children when sick).
- Other types of paid and unpaid leave to meet individual needs.
A high performance culture
- Individual performance and development agreements with your manager and regular reviews.
- Extensive in-house training opportunities.
- Support to undertake further study.
Rewards & Benefits
- We recognise staff excellence throughout the year with our CEO Awards.
- We award our staff for specific milestones and present the individual with options for their gift.
- We offer our staff discounts with a range of corporate partners including: Telstra, Bendigo Benefit, Medibank Private and Member Advantage.