HELP US PROCESS YOUR CLAIM FAST!
- Attach pay evidence covering the full claim period for:
Round 1 – 1st January to 31st March
Round 2 – 1st April– 30th June
Round 3 – 1st July – 30th September
Round 4 – 1st October – 31st December
Round 5 – 1st January – 31st March
- All claims for each individual round need to be made separately.
- The full pay period for either round must be covered by the pay slips provided – this may mean attaching a period prior to 1st January 2020 (for Round 1), 1st April 2020 (for Round 2), 1st July 2020 (for Round 3), 1st October 2020 (for Round 4) and 1st January 2021 (for Round 5) to ensure that date is included and post 31st March (for Round 1), 30th June (for Round 2) and 30th September (for Round 3).
- Payslips must:
– cover the entire period of the claim
– contain the name of the apprentice/trainee, employer, and include the employer ABN
– contain dates of payments and gross (pre-tax) wages paid
- It has been noted that some accounting packages (eg Xero) may not provide all of the pay period for the duration specified so you may need to include pay periods before and after the required pay period of 1st January to March 31 (for Round 1 claims) OR 1st April until 30th June (for Round 2 claims) OR 1st July until 30th September (for Round 3 Claims) OR 1st Oct until Dec 31st (for Round 4) OR 1st Jan 2021 until March 31 (for Round 5).
- Please also note – If your Apprentice or Trainee had an unpaid period (due to annual leave, training period where they were not being paid, or they were stood down) during the quarter period, ensure you include details of this on your Claim Form where indicated.
- Take your time with completing the claim form and providing accurate information about your company and your apprentice or trainee.
More information regarding wage evidence can be found at:
WHAT IF I’M CLAIMING JOBKEEPER – AM I ELIGIBLE?
- You could be, particularly for Round 1 claims as the claim period did not overlap with JobKeeper payments.
- You cannot claim both the Supporting Apprentice and Trainee Wage subsidy and Jobkeeper for the same period.
- Contact us if you are unsure and we can walk you through it – email@example.com or
13 28 79
WHAT IF I HAVE SUSPENDED OR CANCELLED MY APPRENTICE?
- If your apprentice has been suspended or cancelled due to the Coronavirus, you will be eligible for payments up until the date of suspension/cancellation (pending other eligibility criteria are met).
YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED
Please note that we are receiving high volumes of Claims enquiries and submissions.
To reduce the time it takes to process your claim, please ensure all pay evidence is correct and covers the ENTIRE period for Round One (1st January to 31st March) or Round Two (1st April to 30th June) or Round Three (1st July to 30th September) or Round Four (1st October until 31st December) or Round Five (1st Jan 2021 until 31st March 2021).
More information regarding eligibility criteria for SATS and other support for business can be found here.
If you have any enquiries and are an employer in Queensland, please email: SATWSClaimsQLD@busyatwork.com.au
Western Australian Employers
If you are a WA Employer, please email: SATWSClaimsWA@busyatwork.com.au