Our vision is to improve social equity through having more people in jobs, more people learning new skills, and more communities exposed to positive change.
BUSY At Work is a not-for-profit organisation providing apprenticeship, employment and community programs. We have over 40 years’ experience providing skilling solutions and services to businesses, workers and job seekers. BUSY At Work provide a wide range of services including recruitment and apprenticeship support services, employment and community services.
About the position
The purpose of this position is to promote and deliver the services of BUSY At Work’s Australian Apprenticeship Support Network; by generating Australian Apprenticeships commencements through business development and account management activities.
As an Apprenticeship Field Officer, you will develop business relationships with Employers, Apprentices, Registered Training Organisations, Schools, Job Network agencies and other stakeholders; fostering these relationships to ensure sustainable performance outcomes.
Based in Toowoomba, you will be given tools of the trade (Phone, Laptop & Vehicle) where you will also undertake contact visits to employers and apprentices/trainees where required; and participate as a member of an extended service team.
This role is being offered on a full-time fixed-term contract until June 2023.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Prior experience within an Australian Apprenticeship Support Network or other related vocational education and training (VET) organisation
- Good time management skills, including ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines within established timeframes
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated enthusiastic approach to day-to-day business operations
- Excellent administration skills, organised and thorough
- Initiative and motivation to positively progress tasks
- Strong communication skills and well-developed interpersonal skills
- Competitive, above award salary
- Generous Bonus incentive plans
- Flexible and Hybrid work options
- Training and Professional development commitment
- Career progression and internal transfer opportunities
- BUSY Benefits program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tools of the trade to support your individual role
How to apply
Our preferred method of application is on the BUSY At Work website listed below. Candidate care is important to us, so you will hear from us at some stage in the process, either via phone or email.
The BUSY Group is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
This position is subject to obtaining a Criminal History and Working with Children Check.
If you don’t have a current blue card, to avoid delays, we suggest you complete an online application at the link below, selecting jobseeker:
The BUSY Group is an organisation that puts the best interest of children and young people first by adhering to the Child Safety Organisation National Principles.