Skill360 Australia is a not-for-profit organisation, registered with the Australian Charities and Not-For-Profits Commission. It is part of the BUSY Group Ltd, a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to providing career opportunities to job seekers and students through training and education, apprenticeship and employment support programs.
A bit about the role…
- You have experience in a similar role, you have up-to-date knowledge on the VET sector and regulatory requirements.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that BUSY Skills meet’s all regulatory requirements, you will be communicating directly with State and Federal regulators.
- You are able to look at the big picture not just the day-to-day, you are an exceptional communicator, with the ability to direct, guide and persuade others.
- You will have a history in not only advice, but compliance action
- You will be managing, planning, developing, scheduling, conducting and overseeing: internal audits, course reviews, assessment validation and marketing reviews.
- You will effectively blend autonomous and team work, and understand the commercial imperative that underpins RTO activity.
- Maintain trainer qualification register, Manage RTO scope of registration and re-registration process.
- You are resourceful, flexible and adaptable, detail orientated and analytical, with the ability to remain calm under pressure and organised.
A bit about your experience and quals …
- You have qualifications or equivalent in Quality Auditing and Vocational Education Training
- Previous experience working in a compliance or quality assurance role in an RTO environment
- Knowledge and understanding of the Standards for RTOs 2015
- Knowledge and understanding of DESBT and other state funded audit requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of the RTO re-registration process
- Experience in using an RTO student management system/s
- Able to work in multi-disciplined teams in a reliable and highly professional manner
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Independent research skills
If this sounds like you, then we highly recommend you visit;
- Competitive, above award salary
- Generous Bonus incentive plans
- Flexible and Hybrid work options
- Training and Professional development commitment
- Career progression and internal transfer opportunities
- BUSY Benefits program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tools of the trade to support your individual role
What’s in it for you…
You will have the opportunity to work with an organisation that makes a difference in the community. You will get the chance to actively participate and support in an inclusive culture, acting with integrity across The BUSY Group.
We are an industry leader, who actually lives our values. You would be joining a diverse, strong, successful and innovative organisation who meets its mission by changing people’s lives.
How to apply…
Our preferred method of application is on the Skill360 website listed above. Candidate care is important to us, so you will hear from us at some stage in the process, either via phone or email.
Skill360 and The BUSY Group are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
This position is subject to obtaining a Criminal History and Working with Children Check.
If you don’t have a current blue card, to avoid delays, we suggest you complete an online application at the link below, selecting jobseeker:
The BUSY Group is an organisation that puts the best interest of children and young people first by adhering to the Child Safety Organisation National Principles.