Skill360 Australia is a not-for-profit organisation, registered with the Australian Charities and Not-For-Profits Commission. It is part of the BUSY Group Ltd, a not for profit organisation dedicated to providing career opportunities to job seekers and students through apprenticeship, employment and education support programs.
About the Position
Our Trainers are responsible for the delivery of quality training and assessment services to Skill360 Australia clients including apprentices and trainees, pre-apprenticeship students, commercial clients, Skill360 employees and other stakeholders. Trainers will also be involved in identifying and developing initiatives for growth within the RTO contributing to business success and increased revenue streams.
This opportunity could be full-time, part time or a contract role for the right person, based in Cairns.
In this role, you will:
- Deliver Certificate I in Construction, Working at Heights, Confined Spaces and White Card.
- Develop and maintain training plans/schedules to ensure progression and successful completion of training by apprentices/trainees
- Promote training and assessment products and employment services of Skill360 Australia to potential clients
- Competitive, above award salary
- Generous Bonus incentive plans
- Training and Professional development commitment
- Career progression and internal transfer opportunities
- BUSY Benefits program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tools of the trade to support your individual role
The successful candidate will possess:
- VET qualification – Certificate IV in Training and Assessment , or a desire to achieve
- Trade Qualification and successful industry experience in the relevant area
- Possession of, or ability to possess a Blue Card
- Have the ability to proactively build and manage effective, collaborative and long-lasting business relationships with current and prospective customers, business partners and other stakeholders
- Experience in delivering accredited training
- Previous proven experience in a similar role
How to apply
Our preferred method of application is on the Skill360 website listed below. Candidate care is important to us, so you will hear from us at some stage in the process, either via phone or email.
Skill360 and The BUSY Group are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
This position is subject to obtaining a Criminal History and Working with Children Check.
If you don’t have a current blue card, to avoid delays, we suggest you complete an online application at the link below, selecting jobseeker:
The BUSY Group is an organisation that puts the best interest of children and young people first by adhering to the Child Safety Organisation National Principles.