Our vision is to have more people in jobs, more people learning new skills, and more communities exposed to positive change, in partnership with employers and industry.
BUSY At Work is a not-for-profit organisation providing apprenticeship, employment and community programs. We have over 40 years’ experience providing skilling solutions and services to businesses, workers and job seekers. BUSY At Work provide a wide range of services including recruitment and apprenticeship support services, employment and community services.
About the role
The primary purpose of this position is to advise, assess, administer and process activities required in meeting the contractual obligations of BUSY At Works Mid-Career Checkpoint Program. You will be responsible for accurate and timely administrative and processing activities.
In this role, you will:
- Coordinate, administer and oversee participant enrolments
- Ensure participant records are accurately set up, updated and maintained in the relevant systems
- Support the program manager to produce reports and monitor progress
- Effectively coordinate and maintain the participant coaching schedule and calendar
- Assist with internal audits
- Create and maintain electronic filing systems to ensure efficient access, data integrity, movement and security of records and within contract requirements
- Competitive, above award salary
- Generous Bonus incentive plans
- Flexible and Hybrid work options
- Training and Professional development commitment
- Career progression and internal transfer opportunities
- BUSY Benefits program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tools of the trade to support your individual role
The successful applicant will possess:
- Highly detail oriented, ensuring accurate inputting of information
- Excellent communication skills and an approachable demeanour
- Effective time management skills
- Proactive and strong work ethic
If you would like to be part of a fresh innovative environment, in a leading employment services team, and above all, your values align with ours, then we highly recommend you apply now.
Our preferred method of application is on the BUSY At Work website listed above. Candidate care is important to us, so you will hear from us at some stage in the process, either via phone or email.
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment.
BUSY At Work are an environment where employees may need to comply with COVID-19 vaccination pursuant to any Queensland Health Directive.
The BUSY Group is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
The BUSY Group is an Organisation that puts the best interest of children and young people first by adhering to the Child Safety Organisation National Principles.