Our vision is to have more people in jobs, more people learning new skills, and more communities exposed to positive change, in partnership with employers and industry.
BUSY At Work has achieved outstanding success within the Employment Services industry recent tenders, we are currently recruiting for the Workforce Australia program.
We are seeking Expressions of Interest from motivated employment services and training professionals to work in the following locations across South East Brisbane: Beaudesert, Beenleigh, Browns Plains, Capalaba, Cleveland, Upper Mt Gravat, Woodridge, Wynnum and Greenslopes.
BUSY At Work is part of The BUSY Group, which presents 40 years as a community partner offering an extensive range of employment services, specialist schools, vocational training, apprenticeships, mentoring, NDIS, disability employment support, and allied health services.
Key Success Factors and Responsibilities
Vocational Trainers work collaboratively with the team members to gain an understanding of customer needs and implement plans and projects
Your key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide training to adult students who have varying levels of English language proficiency, using Workplace English Workshop curriculum.
- Follow daily lesson plans according to appropriate timelines, adjusting curriculum when necessary.
- Provide workshop facilitation at locations that are demand driven.
- Provide information and encouragement to customers regarding issues of employment, attendance, and attitude, as necessary, coordinating closely with the other team members and manager.
- Assist customers with reaching rigorous job-readiness goals regarding job applications, resumes, interviewing techniques and job search strategies. Coordinate classroom work with activities.
A bit about you…
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a strong team.
- Coach customers to develop and/or increase employability skills and personal capacity, including motivation, strengths, resilience, and decision-making
- In-depth knowledge of available services and resources, including local and web-based supports
- Candidates with relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience within Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment are highly desirable.
If you have a dedicated commitment to empowering staff, increasing business market share and ultimately, creating long-term sustainable employment opportunities for jobseekers and above all, your values align with ours, then we highly recommend you visit;
- Competitive, above award salary
- Generous Bonus incentive plans
- Flexible and Hybrid work options
- Training and Professional development commitment
- Career progression and internal transfer opportunities
- BUSY Benefits program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tools of the trade to support your individual role
How to apply…
Our preferred method of application is on the BUSY At Work website listed above. Candidate care is important to us, so you will hear from us at some stage in the process, either via phone or email.
The BUSY Group is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
This position is subject to obtaining a Criminal History and Working with Children Check.
If you don’t have a current blue card, to avoid delays, we suggest you complete an online application at the link below, selecting jobseeker:
The BUSY Group is an organisation that puts the best interest of children and young people first by adhering to the Child Safety Organisation National Principles.