Our mission is to provide employment opportunities and up-skilling to people, communities and businesses in a sustainable way
Skill360 Australia is a not-for-profit organisation, registered with the Australian Charities and Not-For-Profits Commission. It is part of the BUSY Group Ltd, a not for profit organisation dedicated to providing career opportunities to job seekers and students through apprenticeship, employment and education support programs.
About the Position
Trainers are responsible for the delivery of quality training and assessment services to Skill360 Australia clients including apprentices and trainees, commercial clients, Skill360 employees and other stakeholders. Trainers will also be involved in identifying and developing initiatives for growth within the RTO contributing to business success and increased revenue streams.
This is a contract role based in Ipswich.
In this role, you will:
- Deliver Certificate I in Hospitality
- Develop and maintain training plans/schedules to ensure progression and successful completion of training by apprentices/trainees
- Promote training and assessment products and employment services of Skill360 Australia to potential clients
- Promote training and assessment products and employment services of Skill360 Australia to potential external clients
- Competitive, above award salary
- Generous Bonus incentive plans
- Training and Professional development commitment
- Career progression and internal transfer opportunities
- BUSY Benefits program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tools of the trade to support your individual role
The successful candidate will possess:
- VET qualification – Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, or a desire to achieve
- Previous proven experience in a similar role and/or successful industry experience
- Experience in delivering accredited training
- Possession of, or the ability to possess a Blue Card
- Demonstrated knowledge of education and training reforms and the ability to positively respond to the new directions and demands of the training market
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of excellent customer service and a commitment to standard of excellence which results in business improvements
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written) with a diverse group of people
How to apply
Our preferred method of application is on the Skill360 website listed below. Candidate care is important to us, so you will hear from us at some stage in the process, either via phone or email.
Skill360 and The BUSY Group are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
This position is subject to obtaining a Criminal History and Working with Children Check.
If you don’t have a current blue card, to avoid delays, we suggest you complete an online application at the link below, selecting jobseeker:
The BUSY Group is an organisation that puts the best interest of children and young people first by adhering to the Child Safety Organisation National Principles.