Kristy, Ailene and Wendy provide workforce planning solutions to Central Queensland businesses.
Looking at taking on an apprentice or trainee? BUSY At Work can help you:
- grow your business,
- increase your productivity, and
- access government incentives.
BUSY At Work is your local Apprenticeship Network Provider and delivers a ‘one point of contact’ service to assist your business. Our experienced Central Queensland teams provide workforce planning solutions to local businesses.
BUSY At Work makes the process of signing up an apprentice or trainee simple:
- We’ll collect some information
- We’ll arrange a suitable time to meet and then walk you through the process
- We’ll administer Government incentives
- We’ll provide support services should you or your new employee need them
It’s about providing a service to ensure all the requirements of apprenticeships and traineeships run as smooth as possible.
As a not-for-profit organisation we also re-invest money back into local communities. BUSY provides workforce planning solutions to businesses predominantly across Queensland and Western Australia. In Central Queensland, you’ll find our branches in:
- Suites 1 & 2, 106 Egerton Street, Emerald
- 167 Auckland Street, Gladstone
- 70 Sydney Street, Mackay
- Stapleton Park, Bridge Street, North Rockhampton
With a suite of services designed to support you throughout the entire life of the apprenticeship process, our team delivers the best customer service to multi-venue and multi-state employers across Australia.
The key to business success is having the right people, in the right job!
Whether you are an employer or job seeker, BUSY At Work is your one stop shop.