Next Course Starting 19 February – Register Your Interest NOW
On offer is 2 weeks of theoretical and practical training.
Attend this employability skills course and you’ll receive:
- Job Ready skills training
- Career pathway development and advice
- Individual mentoring support
In this course we’ll also cover:
- Basic Computer Skills
- Goal Setting
- Personal Presentation
- Time Management
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing
- Interview Skills
- Job Search
- Employer expectations
- Life Coaching
- Healthy Lifestyle Training
This Employability Skills Course provides a pathway to work in various industries like Business, Retail, Construction or Hospitality. Upon completion you’ll be in a position to apply for various job vacancies including:
- Retail assistant
- Administration officer
- Construction apprentice
- Customer service office
Start Date: 19 February 2018
Hours: Monday to Friday 10am to 2pm
Training Location: Bundall QLD
More courses running in April and May 2018.
This training is proudly funded and supported by the Queensland Government through its Skilling Queenslanders for Work initiative.
You can also call Jamie on 0418 459 351 for more information.
The Fine Print:
Who can join the program?
You need to be:
- A young person aged 15 – 24 years old
Participants must also be:
- A Queensland resident
- And one of the following:
- An Australian citizen;
- An Australian permanent resident;
- A New Zealand resident; or
- A temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on a pathway to permanent residency.