BUSY At Work Service Offerings
BUSY At Work are not only leading providers of apprenticeship services and job solutions, we also deliver a range of programs that are aimed at all people in all stages of their life who are looking to enter the workforce, or need support once they get there.
These programs include:
- Australian Apprenticeship Support.
- School-based Apprenticeship Programs.
- jobactive Employment Services – for job seekers registered for employment support.
- Transition to Work – supporting young people aged 15-24 who have left school.
- Skilling Queenslanders for Work – accredited courses and work experience.
- Skills Checkpoint for Older Workers – supporting mature workers to remain in the workforce.
- Mid Career Checkpoint Program – support for carers returning to work or needing career advancement.
- PACER – Parliament and Civic Education Rebate – admin rebate support for school trips to Canberra.
- QLD Education Experiences – rebate administration for Qld school excursions to the Great Barrier Reef or Outback QLD.
- Commonwealth Scholarships Program for Young Australians and ex-ADF – scholarship support to educate for a career pathway.
- Early Childhood Scholarships – Victorian education incentive for early childhood educators.
The BUSY Group Offerings
BUSY Ability – Disability Employment Services, including NDIS Support
BUSY Health – Allied Health Services including Psychology and Occupational Therapy
Skill360 – A Registered Training Organisation and Group Training Organisation
BUSY Schools – an alternative senior schooling education for students struggling with mainstream schooling