The myApprenticeship website is the easiest way to manage your apprenticeship or traineeship, allowing you to securely view information and complete a range of tasks relating to your apprenticeship or traineeship. Please note, the myApprenticeship portal is only for apprentices and trainees who have a current registered training contract or have had one in the past.
- – Access your training contract
- – Update your personal information
- – Initiate formal process, such as amendments and extensions
- – View official correspondence between you and the department
- – View your training results
- – Monitor the progress of your apprenticeship or traineeship
- – Lodge a general enquiry or request with the department
- – Access previous requests you have made through the website
Login and get started!
Visit the myApprenticeship website to get started. Apprentices and trainees who commence from 1 July 2014 will be issued with a username and temporary password, once their training contract is registered by the department.
Problems accessing your existing account?
If you are experiencing problems with accessing your existing account, please contact the myApprenticeship support team at email@example.com (or phone (1800 210 210) between 8.30am and 4.45pm Monday to Friday.
*THE BUSY GROUP LTD trading as BUSY At Work is a service provider contracted by the Australian Government as represented by the Department of Education and Training to provide support services to prospective and current employers and Australian Apprentices. THE BUSY GROUP LTD is one of a number of Network Providers in Queensland and Western Australia. This website does not represent the Australian Government, if you wish to access information about the Australian Apprenticeships, from the Australian Government you should access the Australian Apprenticeships website.