Where Opportunities Begin for Every Person.
BUSY At Work is an established and trusted not for profit organisation providing career opportunities to job seekers and students through apprenticeship, employment and education support programs.
Our Contact Support Centre is open 8am - 8pm, Monday to Friday, AEST
Looking for a job but not sure what you want to do, or where to start? We can provide help with finding a job, keeping a job and everything else that you need in-between.
With some of the highest satisfaction rates in industry for employers, our free recruitment service matches the right fit for your role while also helping you gain access to government funding.
Register a Job
Over 40 years experience launching
careers and getting people in the job.
Our vision is to have more people in jobs, more people learning new skills, and more communities exposed to positive change.
We currently offer:
- Australian Apprenticeship Support
- Recruitment Support
- Indigenous Employment Programs
- School-based Apprenticeship Programs
- Disability Employment Services and Support
- School Leaver Employment Support
- jobactive Employment Services
- Transition to Work for Youth
- Skills Checkpoint Incentive for over-45 year olds
- Skilling Queenslanders for Work Programs
- A range of scholarship and rebate administration programs
We have helped over 60,000 job seekers per year find their ideal job
* THE BUSY GROUP LTD trading as BUSY At Work is a service provider contracted by the Australian Government as represented by the Department of Education, Skills and Employment to provide support services to prospective and current employers and Australian Apprentices. THE BUSY GROUP LTD is one of a number of Network Providers in Queensland and Western Australia. This website does not represent the Australian Government, if you wish to access information about the Australian Apprenticeships, from the Australian Government you should access the Australian Apprenticeships website.
Subscribe to email alerts