Policy Statement Overview
This policy sets out BUSY At Work’s responsibilities on the collection, utilisation and disclosure of personal information.
As an organisation that is committed to the Child Safety Organisation National Principles, The BUSY Group is dedicated to creating a child safe culture – refer to our Child Safety and Wellbeing policy to see how The BUSY Group Ltd adopts broader strategies that promote and protect the safety and wellbeing of children and young people.
BUSY At Work discloses personal information:
- Collection of personal information
BUSY At Work will collect personal information as follows:
- your name, address and contact details
- your credit or debit account details
- user ID’s and passwords
- any goods or services provided to you
- records of your communications with BUSY At Work
- website usage information
The primary purpose of collecting your personal information is for BUSY At Work’s business and marketing operations, which includes providing the user with advice on BUSY At Work’s services, communication interface, and business innovations.
Personal information is only collected:
- if necessary for BUSY At Work’s operations
- by lawful and fair means
- where practicable, only from the individual concerned
BUSY At Work takes all reasonable steps to ensure that you are aware of the following provisions:
- the likely use of the information
- the right of access to the information
- the identity and contact details of the organisations
- any law requiring collection of the information; and
- the main consequences of failure to provide the information
- Utilisation and Disclosure of your personal information
BUSY At Work discloses personal information:
- for the primary purpose for which it was collected or
- where the individual would reasonably expect this or
- where the individual has consented or
- for direct marketing by BUSY At Work, but giving individuals the opportunity to opt out of such direct marketing; BUSY At Work includes its contact details in any direct marketing
- BUSY At Work does not disclose your personal information for any secondary purposes unless your consent has been given or as required by law.
- BUSY At Work will not sell or license any personal information that it collects from you.
- Collection of information other than personal information
Website Site visit information
Within the BUSY At Work website, there will be general information about access visits which may include server address, the date and time of access visit, the pages that are accessed, the information that has been downloaded and the type of Internet browser utilised. BUSY At Work may use this information in anonymous, aggregated form, for statistical purposes only, to assist us in improving the quality and usability of our website.
A cookie is a small string of information that a website transfers to the browser for identification purposes. The cookies that BUSY At Work utilise may identify individual users.
Cookies can either be ‘persistent’ or ‘session’ based. Persistent cookies are stored on the user’s computer, contain an expiration date, and are mainly for the user’s convenience. Session cookies are short-lived and are held on your browser’s memory only for the duration of your session; they are used only during a browsing session, and expire when you quit your browser.
BUSY At Work may use both session and persistent cookies. This information may be used to personalise the user’s current visit to our websites. Upon closing your browser, the session cookie is destroyed.
Most Internet browsers can be set to accept or reject cookies. If the user does not want to accept cookies, they can adjust their Internet browser to reject cookies or to be notified when they are being used. However, rejecting cookies may limit the functionality of our website.
Google Analytics cookies
Google AdWords’ Remarketing
- Accurate and up-to-date information
BUSY At Work takes reasonable steps to ensure information is accurate and up-to-date by updating its records whenever changes to the data come to its attention. BUSY At Work disregards information which seems likely to be inaccurate or out-of-date by reason of the time which has elapsed since it was collected or by reason of any other information in its possession.
- Security of your personal information
BUSY At Work protects personal information from misuse or loss by restricting access to the information in electronic format, and by appropriate physical and communications security. Any data destroyed is disposed of in a manner that protects the privacy of information in an appropriate manner.
- Dealing with unsolicited information
BUSY At Work takes all reasonable steps to ensure that all unsolicited information is destroyed immediately.
- Access to your personal information
BUSY At Work acknowledges that individuals have a general right of access to information concerning them, and to have inaccurate information corrected.
- Anonymity when dealing with BUSY At Work
BUSY At Work allows individuals the option not to identify themselves when dealing with it, where practicable.
- Collecting sensitive information
- Privacy contact details
All information about privacy issues can be forwarded to:
Privacy Contact Officers
BUSY At Work
This policy will be reviewed annually or when legislated updates are enforced by the BUSY At Work Executive Management Team.
The BUSY Group is committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive workplace and promoting accessibility and inclusiveness in the communities we operate in. View or download our Accessibility Action Plan for 2020-2023
The BUSY Group Ltd appreciate any feedback to assist us in continually improving our service delivery to ensure our client needs are being met.
If you would like to provide feedback you can call 13 28 79 or email email@example.com
You can also download a copy of our Customer Feedback Process (PDF)
As an organisation that is committed to the Child Safety Organisation National Principles, BUSY Ability (a part of The BUSY Group Ltd) is dedicated to creating a child safe culture – refer to our Child Safety and Wellbeing Policy to see how The BUSY Group adopts broader strategies that promote and protect the safety and wellbeing of children and young people.
Download a copy of our Child Safety and Wellbeing Policy (PDF).
If you have any feedback in relation to the Child Safety Policy, please email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Download a copy of our Child Safety and Wellbeing policy.