Proudly delivered by:
What is the Jobs & Skills Centre?
BUSY At Work is contracted by the Western Australia Government, in partnership with TAFE WA, to provide Jobs & Skills Centre support in Broome region, WA.
The centre is a one-stop-shop for anyone looking to begin training, for workers who need to reskill, or for unemployed people who need help finding a job.
Business and industry representatives can also access the centre, helping them learn more about government incentives available when employing staff, as well as general information regarding workforce development and job market trends.
Who can use the centre?
- Culturally diverse people
- Trainees and apprentices
- School leavers and school students
- Prospective students
- Individuals with disabilities
- Mature employees
What services are offered?
- Career and pathway advice
- Help with job searching and resumes
- One-on-one career counselling
- Current skills evaluation
- Information on employment trends and where you will be most likely to succeed
- Referrals to welfare support and financial services
- Apprenticeship and traineeship advice
Want to know more?
Visit us at 68 Cable Beach Road East, Broome or call 13 28 79.