The BUSY Group Ltd is the Australian agent for Cognisess – an award-winning, powerful human resourcing tool and provider of the world’s most comprehensive predictive people analytics platform.
Developed in the United Kingdom by a unique team of psychologists, data engineers, human resource specialists and neuroscientists,
Cognisess’s career planning tools utilise neuroscience and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to predict people and workforce performance of your individuals, teams, and organisation, and to help job seekers find a career pathway.
Human-Generated Data to Find Your Career Pathway
“How do I find my next career?”
Using over 50 combined measures, this online platform uses gamification and questionnaire methods to objectively assess performance and gather insights across 11 areas and 150 attributes:
- Cognitive ability
- Emotional intelligence
- Team dynamics
- Social cohesion & personality
- Core skills
- Video & sentiment analytics
- Feedback loop
How to Find a Career Pathway
A powerful platform and portfolio of measurable performance areas allow you to build AI/data-driven agile solutions that put your people at the centre of your business.
Through Cognisess, The BUSY Group can provide many tailored solutions designed to unlock the potential of your employees when they are asking what job should I do next and individuals within your organisation to manage change.
- Business and Talent Analytics – assessing individual potential, strengths, weaknesses, and workplace personalities.
- Recruitment and Benchmarking – spotting unique talent and personal strengths to help companies find the right person aligned to job requirements.
- Team Cohesion – understanding employee dynamics, strengths, and gaps to enable better task allocation, leadership potential, succession planning, and future hiring
- Organisational Dynamics – combining teams more effectively to ensure a strong workplace culture and maximise productivity.
- Change Management utilising unbiased insights
This planning tool allows organisations to uncover higher potentials, predict performance and reshape the future of talent. We can operate together with your organisation to assist your human resourcing decisions, improve workplace culture, encourage stronger team performance, and give individuals direction when they ask “what job should I do next?”
At Cognisess – we are interested in people. Cognisess provides the world’s most comprehensive predictive analysis software. A platform that is driven by a unique combination of data science, neuroscience, gamification, artificial intelligence, and machine learning – it enables businesses to make better-informed decisions about their people.
The platform is home to more than 50 online assessments that measure 150 human attributes across 8 key performance areas.
The predictive analytics platform removes human bias, ‘gut feeling’, and the historic nature of the traditional resume alone and helps HR professionals understand what ‘best’ is and how people are most likely going to behave in an unpredictable business environment.
Cognisess and The BUSY Group
Cognisess and The BUSY Group have been in partnership since 2018, with The BUSY Group utilising the platform as part of their internal and external recruitment process. The BUSY Group and Cognisess are in alignment with their vision – a world where everyone is given the opportunity to succeed and where individuals’ real talents and abilities are recognised – irrespective of age, gender, background or ethnicity.
To date, over 6000 individuals have completed their personalised Cognisess activity and received a customised career match based on existing and available apprenticeships, traineeships, and positions across Australia, as well as a more broad career match linked to over 1200 professions across the globe.
Cognisess platform features
- Personalised employer platform
- 50+ gamified assessments (cognition, emotion, behaviour, personality, career)
- High level and in-depth candidate results and reports
- Video analytics (micro-expression analysis)
- Customised profilers and benchmarks – Cognisess Deep Learn Analytics
- Cognisess applicant tracking system
- Psychometric design (gamified and traditional tests)
The BUSY Group can work with your organisation to assist your human resourcing decisions, inform career trajectories for individuals, improve workplace culture and encourage stronger team performance.
Why not try Cognisess for yourself? You can register for a no-cost career assessment which will provide you with your own detailed report and recommended career paths.
If you would like to learn more about Cognisess, please visit the website: https://cognisess.com/
So what are you waiting for? Click the link below to get started!
Skills Checkpoint Participant: