A-Z of apprenticeships and traineeships
There are over 500 qualifications available for apprenticeships and traineeships, in a wide range of industries. These include administration and business, agriculture, building and construction, hospitality, conservation and land management, design, information technology, mining, legal services, community services, manufacturing, engineering, automotive – and many more!
To view all the qualifications available check out our A-Z Guide for Apprenticeships and Traineeships
When you sign up an apprentice or trainee in your workplace, BUSY At Work:
- Source and explain all the information you need
- Complete the Training Contract with you and your new apprentice or trainee
- Induct your apprentice or trainee and explain the rights and responsibilities of both parties under the Training Contract
- Provide information about potential financial incentives available to you or your apprentice or trainee
- Keep in regular contact with you and your apprentice or trainee to ensure reasonable progress is being made
- Offer mentoring assistance to you and your apprentice or trainee to support their success
Free recruitment service
Submit an inquiry to find out more information below.