Our vision is to have more people in jobs, more people learning new skills, and more communities exposed to positive change, in partnership with employers and industry.
BUSY At Work is a not-for-profit organisation providing apprenticeship, employment and community programs. We have over 40 years’ experience providing skilling solutions and services to businesses, workers and job seekers. BUSY At Work provide a wide range of services including recruitment and apprenticeship support services, employment and community services.
About the role…
The primary purpose of the Customer Experience Advisor is to establish and maintain professional working relationships with a range of different people to align them with employment, apprenticeships and training opportunities. Customer Experience Advisors need to be knowledgeable about all BUSY services and how they meet customer needs. You will be managing both inbound and outbound calls, assisting with general enquiries and offering solutions through the extensive range of services that The BUSY Group offers nationally.
At BUSY our Customer Experience team are a step above the rest because the service that they offer is truly extraordinary. Our call KPI’s aren’t tied to call times, but rather the ability to listen to customers and identify all the possible ways that we can help them, providing a personalised and memorable experience at every opportunity.
In this role, you will:
- Manage large amounts of incoming enquiries and undertake outbound calls as required.
- Generate sales leads across all BUSY services and refer enquires to the appropriate departments.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
This is a full time role until 30/06/23.
To ensure success in this role you will possess the following:
- Exceptional customer service experience in a similar role
- Have a background working with multiple computer systems
- The ability to deliver exceptional service to a wide variety of people
- Have a demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Have a high attention to detail and high-level computer skills
- Previous experience in an Employment Services environment would be highly regarded.
- Professional phone manner and well-developed communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
What’s in it for you…
You will have the opportunity to work with an organisation that makes a difference in the community. You will get the chance to actively participate and support in an inclusive culture, acting with integrity, across The BUSY Group.
We are an industry leader, who actually lives our values. You would be joining a diverse, strong, successful and innovative organisation who meets its mission by changing people’s lives.
- Competitive, above award salary
- Generous Bonus incentive plans
- Flexible and Hybrid work options
- Training and Professional development commitment
- Career progression and internal transfer opportunities
- BUSY Benefits program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tools of the trade to support your individual role
How to apply…
Our preferred method of application is on the BUSY At Work website
Candidate care is important to us, so you will hear from us at some stage in the process, either via phone or email. The BUSY Group is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
This position is subject to obtaining a Criminal History and Working with Children Check. If you don’t have a current blue card, to avoid delays, we suggest you complete an online application at the link below, selecting jobseeker:
The BUSY Group is an organisation that puts the best interest of children and young people first by adhering to the Child Safety Organisation National Principles.