BUSY At Work has achieved outstanding success within the Employment Services industry recent tenders, we are currently recruiting for the Workforce Australia program.
We are seeking Expressions of Interest from motivated employment services and training professionals to work in the following location: Gympie.
BUSY At Work is part of The BUSY Group, which presents 40 years as a community partner offering an extensive range of employment services, specialist schools, vocational training, apprenticeships, mentoring, NDIS, disability employment support, and allied health services.
Key Success Factors and Responsibilities
Ensuring a positive first impression, you will demonstrate your customer service and interpersonal skills with our customers and educate the local business community on the benefits of employment services programs through direct promotion, business development and event coordination.
You will utilise your highly developed administration and organisational skills by ensuring the office runs smoothly and manage the coordination of day-to-day activities of our field-based staff.
Your key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- First point of contact for our customers, providing an engaging and professional service as you guide them through their prospective journey
- Manage appointment scheduling, issue notifications and conduct reminder calls
- Provide administrative support to customer activities i.e., resume updates
- Keep accurate and timely records and maintain databases
- Coordinate and maintain marketing material distribution, monthly newsletters and community support guides
- Provide administrative support to the team
- Office management duties
A bit about you…
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Highly developed administrative and organisational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to adapt style to suit the audience
- Ability to prioritise workload, use initiative and multi-task
- Good problem-solving skills and initiative
- A self-motivated, enthusiastic, and reliable work style
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively as part of a team
- High level of computer literacy
- Experience working within Employment Services, Training, Community Services, Sales or Call Centre background are highly desirable but not essential
If you have a dedicated commitment to empowering staff, increasing business market share and ultimately, creating long-term sustainable employment opportunities for jobseekers and above all, your values align with ours, then we highly recommend you visit;
- Competitive, above award salary
- Generous Bonus incentive plans
- Flexible and Hybrid work options
- Training and Professional development commitment
- Career progression and internal transfer opportunities
- BUSY Benefits program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tools of the trade to support your individual role
How to apply…
Our preferred method of application is on the BUSY At Work website listed above. Candidate care is important to us, so you will hear from us at some stage in the process, either via phone or email.
The BUSY Group is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
This position is subject to obtaining a Criminal History and Working with Children Check.
If you don’t have a current blue card, to avoid delays, we suggest you complete an online application at the link below, selecting jobseeker:
The BUSY Group is an organisation that puts the best interest of children and young people first by adhering to the Child Safety Organisation National Principles.