Our vision is to have more people in jobs, more people learning new skills, and more communities exposed to positive change, in partnership with employers and industry.
About BUSY Ability…
Not-for-profit disability employment services provider BUSY Ability operates across Northern NSW and South East Queensland, with offices from Ballina to the Sunshine Coast. Founded in 1988, BUSY Ability [formally ON-Q] is a not for profit company that enables people with disability to realise their full potential through participation in meaningful employment.
A bit about you…
In this role, you will be responsible for managing a diverse caseload, work with clients to increase their readiness to sustain employment, upskill and retrain them and create opportunities for them via referrals and direct marketing to local employers.
As the Employment Consultant, you will identify and develop collaborative relationships with clients and employers; with a focus on securing successful job placements and supporting new business opportunities.
Several Full Time positions available, multiple locations South East Brisbane, including Logan, Capalaba, Upper Mt Gravatt, Beaudesert, Beenleigh, Wynnum and Clevland.
A bit about your experience and qualifications…
If you have:
- The proven ability to generate placement leads resulting in sustainable employment outcomes for clients
- The ability to manage and develop a large portfolio of job ready clients
- Demonstrated experience in building collaborative client partnerships through ongoing coaching, mentoring, support and effective case management
- Strong business development and networking skills with the capability to support the development of new business initiatives
- Experience in or knowledge of the Ex-Offender Program, Disability Employment Services and/or Post School Support Program
- Competitive, above award salary
- Generous Bonus incentive plans
- Flexible and Hybrid work options
- Training and Professional development commitment
- Career progression and internal transfer opportunities
- BUSY Benefits program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tools of the trade to support your individual role
- Not for Profit salary sacrifice
If your values align with ours – we highly recommend you visit:
***If you applied to one of our expressions of interest previously, there is no need to apply again***
What’s in it for you…
You will have the opportunity to work with an organisation that makes a difference in the community. You will get the chance to actively participate and support in an inclusive culture, acting with integrity, across The BUSY Group.
We are an industry leader, who actually lives our values. You would be joining a diverse, strong, successful and innovative organisation who meets its mission by changing people’s lives.
How to apply…
Our preferred method of application is on the BUSY Ability website:
Candidate care is important to us, so you will hear from us at some stage in the process, either via phone or email.
BUSY Ability applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
This position is subject to obtaining a Criminal History and Working with Children Check.
BUSY Ability (part of The BUSY Group) is an organisation that puts the best interest of children and young people first by adhering to the Child Safety Organisation National Principles.