Our vision is to have more people in jobs, more people learning new skills, and more communities exposed to positive change, in partnership with employers and industry.
BUSY At Work is a not-for-profit organisation providing a wide range of employment services including recruitment and apprenticeship support services, employment and community services apprenticeship, employment and community programs.
BUSY At Work are part of The BUSY Group, which presents 40 years as a community partner offering an extensive range of employment services and programs, vocational training, apprenticeships, mentoring, NDIS, disability employment support, specialist schools and allied health services.
About the position…
You will provide intensive, pre-employment support to improve the work-readiness of young people and assist them into sustainable work or education. You will conduct assessments to identify barriers of the youth and provide direction and support to ensure their journey into appropriate and sustainable employment.
With your effective communication skills you will engage and refer participants to stakeholders and community organisations. You will place participants into employment by firstly supporting them with job search activities including interview coaching and resume preparation along with matching participants to current vacancies and reverse marketing to identified employers.
This is a full time fixed term opportunity until the 30th June 2025.
About you… As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Prior experience working with disadvantaged youth
- Experience and proven ability working in a contractually compliant environment
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A positive, driven approach
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven track record or achieving KPIs and deadlines
- Current drivers licence
- Competitive, above award salary
- Generous Bonus incentive plans
- Flexible and Hybrid work options
- Training and Professional development commitment
- Career progression and internal transfer opportunities
- BUSY Benefits program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tools of the trade to support your individual role
What’s in it for you…
You will be joining a diverse, strong, successful and innovative Organisation who meets it mission by changing people’s lives.
If you would like to be part of a fresh innovative environment, in a leading employment services team, and above all, your values align with ours, then we highly recommend you apply now.
Our preferred method of application is on the BUSY At Work website listed above. Candidate care is important to us, so you will hear from us at some stage in the process, either via phone or email.