BUSY At Work has achieved outstanding success within the Employment Services industry recent tenders, we are currently recruiting for the Workforce Australia program.
We are seeking Expressions of Interest from motivated employment services and training professionals to work in the following locations: Beaudesert, Beenleigh, Browns Plains, Capalaba, Cleveland, Upper Mt Gravatt, Woodridge, Wynnum and Greenslopes.
BUSY At Work is part of The BUSY Group, which presents 40 years as a community partner offering an extensive range of employment services, specialist schools, vocational training, apprenticeships, mentoring, NDIS, disability employment support, and allied health services.
Key Success Factors and Responsibilities
The key to your success in this role will be building and maintaining effective relationships with local employers, pro-actively understanding their resourcing needs and successfully matching candidates to opportunities. A solid understanding of people-centered case management principles including barrier management is core to your continued success.
Your key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build a pipeline of customers through active community engagement and networking
- Business development activities to identify new and ongoing employment opportunities and to develop a strong understanding of the local labour market
- Develop strong relationships with customers, both face to face and over the phone, to understand their placement potential and the actions needed to assist them to be job ready
- Conduct customer appointments and guide customers through the process, identify barriers and devise appropriate management plans and pathways
- Maintain progress reviews and identify next steps at each milestone
- Meet your performance indicators by converting sales leads into placements
- Deliver effective and timely communication and post-placement care to both employers and customers
A bit about you…
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated recruitment experience
- Excellent customer and client interpersonal skills
- Drive to work in a target based, fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to adapt style to suit the audience
- Knowledge and application of the appropriate employment services contract DEED and guidelines desirable but not essential
- Ability to prioritise workload, use initiative and multi-task
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and reliable work style
- High level of computer literacy
- Current and valid Australian Class C Motor Vehicle Licence
- Candidates with relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience within the Employment Services, Training, Rehabilitation, or Community Services or a similar type of sector are highly desirable.
If you have a dedicated commitment to empowering staff, increasing business market share and ultimately, creating long-term sustainable employment opportunities for jobseekers and above all, your values align with ours, then we highly recommend you visit;
- Competitive, above award salary
- Generous Bonus incentive plans
- Flexible and Hybrid work options
- Training and Professional development commitment
- Career progression and internal transfer opportunities
- BUSY Benefits program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tools of the trade to support your individual role
How to apply…
Our preferred method of application is on the BUSY At Work website listed above. Candidate care is important to us, so you will hear from us at some stage in the process, either via phone or email.
The BUSY Group is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
This position is subject to obtaining a Criminal History and Working with Children Check.
If you don’t have a current blue card, to avoid delays, we suggest you complete an online application at the link below, selecting jobseeker:
The BUSY Group is an organisation that puts the best interest of children and young people first by adhering to the Child Safety Organisation National Principles.