Next Course Starting January – Register Your Interest NOW
On offer is 10 weeks of theoretical and practical training.
Gain a recognised Hospitality qualification for the New Year!
Attend this hospitality course and you’ll receive:
- Job Ready skills training
- Certificate II in Hospitality
- Training and assessment performed on-the-job
- Training delivered on-site at a centrally located city hotel
- Career pathway development and advice
- Individual mentoring support
In the Certificate II course we’ll also cover:
- Basic Computer Skills
- Goal Setting
- Personal Presentation
- Time Management
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing
- Interview Skills
- Job Search
- Employer expectations
This Certificate II in Hospitality qualification provides a pathway to work in various hospitality settings, such as restaurants, hotels, motels, catering operations, clubs, pubs, cafés, and coffee shops. Possible job titles include:
- Bar attendant
- Café attendant
- Catering assistant
- Food and beverage attendant
- Front office assistant
- Room attendant
Start Date: January 2018
Hours: Monday to Thursday 9am to 4pm
Training Location: Hotel Jen, Brisbane (next to Roma Street Station)
This training is proudly funded and supported by the Queensland Government through its Skilling Queenslanders for Work initiative.
Call Valerie on 0400 901 772 for more information.
The Fine Print:
Who can join the program?
You need to be one of the following:
- A person with disability
- A young person aged 15 – 24 years old
- An unemployed person aged 25 – 44 years old
- A disadvantaged job seeker
- A ‘culturally and linguistically diverse’ person
Participants must also be:
- A Queensland resident
- And one of the following:
- An Australian citizen;
- An Australian permanent resident;
- A New Zealand resident; or
- A temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on a pathway to permanent residency.