We’ve got your back.
Mentoring support is available for you if you are an apprentice or trainee who is struggling or just trying to navigate any challenges that are affecting your ability to perform your role and undertake your training.
Some of these issues could include:
- Workplace relationship challenges
- Communicating effectively in the workplace
- Travel issues, if you are struggling to get to your work due to car issues or no public transport available
- Personal issues that are impacting your work performance
- Budgeting or financial issues
- Struggling with your studies
- Anything else that is impacting on your progress – we are here to help!
Our mentoring support team are experienced and can help you access any available support to get you through any of life’s ups and downs that may be affecting your career progress and completing your qualification.
If you’re interested in learning more about accessing mentoring services, call us on 13 28 79 or email email@example.com
Are you a female entering a male dominated industry?
If you are a trailblazer and entering an industry that is normally considered a male trade (for example, auto mechanics, construction, landscaping, engineering and others), support is available through the BUSY Sisters program.
Find out more about how BUSY support Women in Trades.