BUSY At Work
BUSY At Work is one of the largest Australian Apprenticeship Support Network providers. We have decades of experience supporting individuals to enter a career path through an apprenticeship or traineeship pathway and supporting businesses with their skills development needs.
BUSY At Work is an established and trusted not for profit organisation providing career opportunities to job seekers and students through apprenticeship, employment and education support programs.
Our Contact Support Centre is open 8am – 8pm, Monday to Friday, AEST
Over 45 years' experience launching careers and getting people in the job.
Our vision is to have more people in jobs, more people learning new skills, and more communities exposed to positive change.
We currently offer:
- Australian Apprenticeship Support services
- Recruitment Support
- Indigenous Employment Programs
- School-based Apprenticeship Programs
- Disability Employment Services and Support
- NDIS Employment Services and School Leaver Employment Support
- Workforce Australia Employment Services
- Transition to Work for Youth
- Skills Checkpoint program for people aged over 40
- Skilling Queenslanders for Work Programs
- A range of scholarship and rebate administration programs
Turning Ideas into Reality
BUSY looks back on 2023 - what a year!
Find Sustainable Employment: A Skill Centred Path to Success
We have helped over 60,000 job seekers per year find their ideal job