Australian Apprenticeships and Traineeships offer anyone of working age the opportunity to train, study and earn an income in a wide range of occupations and trades. An apprentice or trainee can be a school-leaver, a person re-entering the workforce or someone wishing to change careers.
You can even employ apprentices and trainees part-time or while they are still at high school.
Employing an apprentice or trainee is easy with BUSY.
Our Specialised Recruitment Team will:
- Discuss your vacancy
- Assess available financial incentives
- Place your vacancy free of charge on apprenticeshipcentral.com.au
- Manage applicant pre-screening and testing
- Provide a shortlist for interview
Upon employing, our BUSY Team will then
- Organise the sign-up of the Training Contract
- Assist with lodgements and claims
- Offer post-placement mentoring for apprenticeships and traineeships
Take the Next Step to Building Your Business…
THE BUSY GROUP LTD trading as BUSY At Work is a service provider contracted by the Australian Government as represented by the Department of Education and Training to provide support services to prospective and current employers and Australian Apprentices. THE BUSY GROUP LTD is one of a number of Network Providers in Queensland and Western Australia. This website does not represent the Australian Government, if you wish to access information about the Australian Apprenticeships, from the Australian Government you should access the Australian Apprenticeships website.